CIETT Repositioning and Rebranding Our Industry
This paper was pubilshed by the CIETT Branding and Positioning Task Force.
What is to be gained from a new positioning?
To achieve clear, aspirational and globally consistent positioning for our industry
- Which segment of the HR market do we represent?
- What is our story to the external world?
- Which territory are we legitimate to represent?
- What do we deliver to society in general and the labour market in particular?
- Which words should we use to describe the services we deliver?
What should the new positioning achieve?
- To better cover the scope of HR services that Ciett members represent
- To position the industry in an aspirational way that reflects the new world of work
- To build wider authority and impact in influencing the regulatory operating environments
- To take ownership of the « future of work » topic
What are the benefits for Ciett members?
- To build industry reputation and position as critical part of healthy labour market
- To be part of globally aligned industry with consistent, positive and impactful messages
- To strengthen ability to influence national policymakers and stakeholders
- To create new momentum in terms of PR & Communications
- To define and use common language to describe the industry
To download your copy of the May 27, 2015 Report, click here.