Recent Notices to Members
Calgary Chapter Event: February 19th
How Smart Leaders Create Engaged Employees
Based on groundbreaking research we will show you the three clusters of behaviors that significantly impact engagement. Then, within each cluster we will break down the individual actions you can take to develop enthusiastic, empowered, confident and inspired employees - the type of employees who care, who want to be part of a success story and who will drive your organization to the top.
Join us and learn how you can increase productivity and reduce turnover by cultivating a workforce of engaged employees.
Chelsea Nespor, Owner, Vice President, & Trainer, Dale Carnegie
Chelsea Nespor is Owner, Vice President and Trainer of Dale Carnegie®. In her role Chelsea helps individuals, businesses and corporations achieve their vision through practical training solutions designed to build self-confidence, promote action and drive sustainable performance. Her down-to-earth teaching style combines with her light-hearted nature to bring the infamous Dale Carnegie® Principles to life for participants.
- Location: Q Haute Cuisine, 100 La Caille Place SW
- 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm: Registration
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Presentation
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Mingle over a glass of wine and appies
- Cost: $25 for Members - $30 for Non Members
To register for this event, please email Christina.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the dates:
- April 2nd – Author Craig Elias: Social Selling: Maximize Sales by Leveraging Relationships and Technology
- May 28th – Owners & Managers Round Table Lunch