Recent Notices to Members
ACSESS Calgary Presents: Social Selling: 5 Ways to Maximize Sales by Leveraging Relationships & TechnologyCalgary Chapter Event: April 2nd
Social Selling: 5 Ways to Maximize Sales by Leveraging Relationships & Technology
Craig Elias is the creator of Trigger Event Selling™, author of the award-winning sales book "SHiFT! Harness The Trigger Events That TURN PROSPECTS INTO CUSTOMERS”, and a contributing author to the #1 Selling Book on both Amazon and The Wall Street Journal "Masters of Sales”.
Craig’s sales and marketing strategies have resulted in:
- Winning a $1,000,000 prize in a Global Billion Dollar Idea Pitch Competition
- Coverage on NBC news, in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The National Post, and Sales and Marketing magazine
- Having his company twice named by Dow Jones as one of the 50 most promising companies in North America
- Being named 15th on Forbes list of the 30 most social sales people on the planet.
Craig is LinkedIn user 3,956 of 340 million users, and has over 8,500 LinkedIn endorsements for sales and marketing related skills and over 19,000 first-degree connections.
Join us to hear Craig shares how to combine relationships with technology to maximize sales outcomes.
- Location: Q Haute Cuisine, 100 La Caille Place SW
- 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm: Registration
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Presentation
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Mingle over a glass of wine and appies
- Cost: $25 for Members - $30 for Non Members
To register for this event, please email Christina.email@example.com.
Save the dates:
- May 13 – 15th – National Conference, Montreal, Quebec
- May 28th – Owners & Managers Round Table Lunch
- November 26th: Hamish Knox, Sandler Sales: Leveraging LinkedIn to maximize Sales
- January 28th, 2016: Todd Hirsch, ATB’s Chief Economist: 2016 Economic Outlook