Recent Notices to Members
ACSESS: Board of Directors 2020-2021
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario - May 21, 2020 - The Association of Canadian Search, Employment & Staffing Services (ACSESS), Canada’s voice of the $15 billion recruitment, employment & staffing services leader, announces its National Board of Directors for the 2020-2021 year.
Ted Maksimowski, Owner & Franchise Developer, Express Employment Professionals, assumes the presidency. Ted has been actively engaged in ACSESS activities since he was first elected to the National Board of Directors in 2010. He has held various committee positions, most recently chairing the PR & Communications Committee and serving as National Vice-President. In these positions, Ted has demonstrated his commitment to elevating the industry’s reputation, its contribution to the Canadian economy and ACSESS’ critical role in advancing best practices and workplace safety.
“I am honoured to be elected president of our industry’s national association, and look forward to working with an exceptionally strong board of directors with outstanding talent, experience and industry influence” says Maksimowski. “Notwithstanding the unique challenges currently facing all businesses, we will continue to engage members in chapters across the country and are currently focusing on strategic initiatives that will bring value to all our constituents. ACSESS will also continue its long established and strong leadership role in the area of government relations.
“Last year our members placed more than 600,000 candidates and generated approximately 80 per cent of the staffing industry’s overall revenue in Canada,” says Maksimowski. These members pledge to operate at the highest standards through the ACSESS code of ethics and certification program. In turn, they also empower their clients with the best service, advantageous business partnerships and technologies to provide top candidates to meet their business needs.”
The ACSESS National Board includes representatives from throughout Canada, who serve for a two-year term and represent various industry sub-sectors, including professional search and placement agencies, temporary staffing, contract placements, multi-national firms and those serving niche markets.
2020 – 2021 ACSESS Executive Committee Members are:
- President: Ted Maksimowski - Express Employment Professionals – Brantford, Burlington & Hamilton
- Immediate Past President: Chris Roach, CPC – David Aplin Group - Toronto
- Treasure: Doug Hamlyn – Adecco Employment Services – Toronto
Executive Members at Large:
- Darlene Minatel – ManpowerGroup Canada - Toronto
- Rita Sposato – Randstad Canada - Montreal
- Michel Blaquiere – DRAKKAR - Montreal
- Angela Chambers, CPC – Mercer Bradley – Winnipeg
- Paul Christie, CPC – Global HR – Montreal
- Rhona Long, CPC – Synergie Hunt International – Toronto
- Byrne Luft – Kelly Services – Toronto
- Randy Upright – ManpowerGroup, Calgary
- Kent McCrae – ProCom, Toronto
- Bruce McAlpine, CPC – Fulcrum Search Science – Toronto
- Sheila Musgrove – TAG Recruitment Group - Calgary
- Stewart Sebben, CPC – Advantage Personnel - Toronto
Mary McIninch, B.A, LL.B (Membre du Barreau du Quebec) | firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Director, Government Relations/Directrice Générale
Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services
Association Nationale des Entreprises en Recrutement et Placement de Personnel
2233 Argentia Road, Suite 304, Mississauga, Ontario L5N 2X7
T 905-826-6869 | Toll free 888-232-4962