Recent Notices to Members
ACSESS GTA Presents: Recruiting in a Candidate Driven Market
ACSESS GTA Presents:
Recruiting in a Candidate Driven Market
In this first entertaining and educational presentation, Steve Jones will address the challenges of a candidate driven market and demonstrate how top staffing industry recruiters and companies out-perform the rest.
You will learn how to...
- Industry trends repeat through recurring cycles
- Seven predominant personality traits drive predictable behaviours for success
- Top staffing industry performers manage their desk
- Great staffing companies thrive and survive in all market conditions
- Characteristics of great companies and great leadership can contribute to top performance
- Pre-registered participants are invited to complete a confidential online behavioural survey in advance of this session and will receive their own personal professional report during this ACSESS special event.
Upon registration, participants will receive an email with a link to complete a behavioural profile survey at least 72 hours prior to the event date. Personalized profile reports will be distributed at the event for use during this segment of the presentation.
With your personal report in-hand, Steve will transform behavioural theory into staffing industry reality. Presented in a style and language that we all understand, you’ll leave with practical tools and tactics to help you manage and achieve peak desk performance in a candidate driven market.
|Date:||Tuesday, November 12, 2019|
|Location:||Randstad Offices Toronto
777 Bay Street – 19th Floor
Training Room 1B
|Time:||8:30 am - 11:30 am|
|Fee:||Members: $69.00 + HST
Non-Members: $139.00 + HST
|Speaker:||Steve Jones, CPC|
About Steve Jones, CPC:
One of the most recognized names in Canadian staffing, Steve Jones offers training, coaching and consulting in the areas of leadership, management, sales, marketing, strategic planning, recruitment and process improvement. Steve is President of “Steve Jones Business Leadership Corp.”, and is also a multiple franchise owner of Qualicare Home Care, owner of Socialite Internet Marketing and sits on several corporate and charity boards.