Recent Notices to Members
ACSESS Calgary Event: Successful Change Management – Nov 24, 2016ACSESS Calgary Fall Launch Event: November 24th
Understanding the Human Dynamics that Cause Corporate Change to Succeed
People fear three things – death, taxes and change. Unfortunately it is the people side of change that is often forgotten by leaders who then wonder why their perfect change plan goes sideways.
Join, Hamish Knox, President of Sandler Training in Calgary and author of Change the Sandler Way and Accountability the Sandler Way, for an interactive discussion on how to leverage the human dynamics inherent in your organization to make your change implementations more successful.
Attendees will leave with a clear understanding of how humans go through change, the three types of people your team will become when you announce a change and the eight expectations leaders should have about implementing and managing change.
- Date: Thursday, November 24, 2016
- 4:30 – 5:15: Registration & Networking
- 5:30: Presentation
- 6:30: Wrap up, networking & book signing
- Location: Q Haute Cuisine – 100 la Caille Place SW
- Cost: $25 Members - $35 Non Members
- RSVP: RSVP to Tracey Klemen at: firstname.lastname@example.org by
Friday, November 18th.
To learn more about Hamish Knox and Sandler Training: http://www.hamish.sandler.com/